Sunday, 20 June 2010

Horses

I have a huge place in my heart for horses.. donkeys .. pony's .. mules etc .. this artwork is one of the best horse themed artwork I've seen .. I love the simplicity yet intricacy of it .. the colors.. the love that has gone in to each piece

here is a small selection of my favorites but you can view the whole store by nigellapicone here

Watercolor Art Three Horses Poster print
Watercolor Art Three Horses Poster by nigellapicone
Browse all the other art on zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banners

Baby Gifts Disney Descendants Custom Holiday Gifts 1 Custom Holiday Cards Custom Wrapped Canvas Back to School Fathers Day 1 Mothers Day 1 Mothers Day 2 Valentines Day Save the Date Magnets St. Patricks Day Screen printing Pet Clothing New Bag Styles Bar/Bat Mitzvah Funny T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom Tank Tops Custom Fabric Disney's Frozen

Zazzle Coupons and Promotions's Facebook Wall