Sunday, 24 October 2010

Interview with Tricia-rennea

Interview with the sweet and talented Candy Store owner Tricia-rennea

Ricaso: Tell us a bit about yourself

Tricia-rennea: I am fascinating...is that enough?

Ricaso: How did you find Zazzle?

Tricia-rennea: I wish I recalled exactly, but I don't anymore.

Ricaso: How do you create your art?

Tricia-rennea: I use my vivid imagination! Oh and pencils, paper, Illustrator, Inkscape.

Ricaso: Have you made friends, true friends through Zazzle?

Tricia-rennea: Oh yes I have. Shannon (Hahpistuff) come to mind first, I often forget we even met through Zazzle, as it is rarely a topic of our conversations anymore. Actually, most of the true friends I have made at Zazzle, our connection through Zazzle is not on the forefront of my mind anymore. You come to mind as one of them, Ricaso, you are my friend, and we happen to have met at Zazzle. Same with Rdwnggrl, the fact we are at Zazzle is an afterthought at this point. This is not to say Zazzle isn't fun, it is just not the whole of the relationship(s).

Ricaso: Favorite design and why?

Tricia-rennea: Birds of a tree (at the trennea shop), and I am not sure why. Perhaps it is just that this is the illustration that captures my personalty most.
Birds of a tree print
 Birds of a tree by trennea 

 

Ricaso: In an ideal world what product(s) would you like to see Zazzle offer?

Tricia-rennea: jewelry, jewelry boxes, other sticker shapes, scarves, mini sets of valentines, candy boxes (or assorted shaped boxes of any kind) wrapping paper

Ricaso: What feature would you like to see Zazzle bring in?

Tricia-rennea: Harrison Ford Fridays...or maybe Mondays, to start the week of right ;)

Ricaso: What would you be doing now if you had never of heard of Zazzle?

Tricia-rennea: I have no way of knowing. I imagine not answering these questions...hee hee hee hee

Ricaso: What do you like to do when not Zazzling?

Tricia-rennea: watching movies, crocheting, knitting, going to Disneyland, painting, drawing, writing, talking on the phone, playing with my kids, playing with my dog, going on dates with my husband.

Ricaso: What is your favorite Zazzle feature?

Tricia-rennea: The fact we have our own stores, and we can organize them however we like.


Ricaso: If you won the lottery, would you still design for Zazzle?

Tricia-rennea: Yes, I am sure I would...because, I have kind of kept this a secret, but I did win the lottery! No I didn't, just kidding.

Ricaso: What one piece of advice would you give about Zazzling?
Tricia-rennea: Do not do it "just to make a sale", do it because it is fun, and sales will happen.


Ricaso: How can friends/fans/customers find/follow you away from Zazzle?
Tricia-rennea: facebook: triciarennea or tricia-rennea
website: www.trillustrations.com
blog: www.triciarennea.blogspot.com
email: tricia-rennea@sbcglobal.net

Thank you Tricia-rennea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banners

Baby Gifts Disney Descendants Custom Holiday Gifts 1 Custom Holiday Cards Custom Wrapped Canvas Back to School Fathers Day 1 Mothers Day 1 Mothers Day 2 Valentines Day Save the Date Magnets St. Patricks Day Screen printing Pet Clothing New Bag Styles Bar/Bat Mitzvah Funny T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom Tank Tops Custom Fabric Disney's Frozen

Zazzle Coupons and Promotions's Facebook Wall