Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Interview With Rdwnggrl

Rdwnggrl tells me I'm biased when I say I love her work .. I'm honest .. not biased .. her work is filled with her emotions and that makes her art pretty special .. shes also pretty special to me  .. theres the bias : )

Lets start the interview

Ricaso: Tell us a bit about yourself

Rdwnngrl: I've been artsy since I was young and can't imagine not creating and designing. I love to be with my son and husband. I wish I could travel more because I love to do it.

Ricaso: How did you find Zazzle?

Rdwnggrl: While involved in a t-shirt project for a group I belonged to, I started thinking about doing my own thing, searched the internet, found Zazzle, and 4+ years later, I'm still doing it.

Ricaso: How do you create your art?

Rdwnggrl: It's primarily photography or digital art.

Ricaso: Have you made friends, true friends through Zazzle?

Rdwnggrl: Absolutely, some of the best friends I've ever had.

Ricaso: Favorite design and why?

Rdwnggrl: It's impossible to choose a favorite design. But currently the one I'm really loving is "How Do We Make The Heart Whole Again?"

 

 

Ricaso: In an ideal world what product(s) would you like to see Zazzle offer?

Rdwnggrl: Baby bibs, placemats

Ricaso: What feature would you like to see Zazzle bring in?

 Rdwnggrl: Putting products in multiple categories in our shops.

Ricaso: What would you be doing now if you had never of heard of Zazzle?

Rdwnggrl: Probably be spending a lot of time doing other, less exciting things. Or perhaps I would have found a way to do some of these things on my own because I need to have a creative and crafty outlet.

Ricaso: What do you like to do when not Zazzling?

Rdwnggrl: Being with my son & hubby, playing games, watching my tv shows.

Ricaso: What is your favorite Zazzle feature?

Rdwnggrl: My favorite feature is the ability to rotate pictures on products. I know, I know it's not very exciting, but I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Ricaso: If you won the lottery, would you still design for Zazzle?

Rdwnggrl: I think so. Ultimately winning the lottery would afford me the freedom to do my own thing, but I love it at Zazzle, so I don't think I'd leave.

Ricaso: What one piece of advice would you give about Zazzling?

Rdwnggrl: Don't give up. and don't delete something you think is awful because you never know who might like it.

Ricaso: How can friends/fans/customers find/follow you away from Zazzle?

Rdwnggrl: On Facebook, I have my Rdwnggrl's World fan page or I'm on Twitter - @rdwnggrl

 

Thank you Rdwnggrl for a great interview and awesome products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banners

Baby Gifts Disney Descendants Custom Holiday Gifts 1 Custom Holiday Cards Custom Wrapped Canvas Back to School Fathers Day 1 Mothers Day 1 Mothers Day 2 Valentines Day Save the Date Magnets St. Patricks Day Screen printing Pet Clothing New Bag Styles Bar/Bat Mitzvah Funny T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom Tank Tops Custom Fabric Disney's Frozen

Zazzle Coupons and Promotions's Facebook Wall