Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Interview With Amy Sagan

Interview with talented artist and designer Amy from Starzraven

Ricaso: Tell us a bit about yourself

Amy: A simple person with big ambitions! I love helping others and I am just hoping that all of my hard work at Zazzle will pay off for my family. I have finally found my niche and love what I do!

Ricaso: How did you find Zazzle?

Amy: I found Zazzle a year ago while looking for options to stay home with my children, disappointed that my educated fields would always keep me from home and seeing my kids. I didn't start to realize the potential of Zazzle until earlier this year.

Ricaso: How do you create your art?

Amy: I create most of my art on my computer using Photoshop. I invested in a tablet notebook so I could draw right on my computer screen to help me with some of my illustrations.

Ricaso: Have you made friends, true friends through Zazzle?

Amy: I really do believe I have. I never thought I would have the friends (my Zazzle family) that I have today. I am very grateful.

Ricaso: Favorite design and why?

That's a really difficult question! I love so many of the designs I create. But perhaps one of the first items that comes to mind is my Message From a Bottle ~ Beach Wedding Invitation. It has been a customer favorite too! It was the first glass item (bottle) that I ever drew and I was happy it turned out like I had hoped.

Ricaso: In an ideal world what product(s) would you like to see Zazzle offer?

Amy: Pocket folders, a 3-hole punch option for flyers and/or letterhead, pillowcases, scarfs, and I know I've thought of other things that I can't think of right now.

Ricaso: What feature would you like to see Zazzle bring in?

Amy: 3 hole punch for flyers. (this would accommodate my recipe pages) Simpler shipping costs.

Ricaso: What would you be doing now if you had never of heard of Zazzle?

Amy: Feeling lost in not doing what I was meant to do.

Ricaso: What do you like to do when not Zazzling?

Amy: Spending time with my family, watching movies, and I used to like playing video games. I still do, but now it's become a choice; Zazzle or video games.

Ricaso: What is your favorite Zazzle feature?

Amy: The ability to customize products to the extent we can.

Ricaso: If you won the lottery, would you still design for Zazzle?

Amy: I have actually thought about this and yes, I certainly would! A person has to keep busy with things that keep them happy.

Ricaso: What one piece of advice would you give about Zazzling?

Amy: Patience. If you're able to be successful and making a decent living, it will not be overnight. Also, if I may, be you and promote your style! Add your flavor to trends to satisfy public wants while keeping true to yourself.

Ricaso: How can friends/fans/customers find/follow you away from Zazzle?

http://www.starzraven.com/
http://www.facebook.com/Starzraven
http://twitter.com/Starzraven

Thanks Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banners

Baby Gifts Disney Descendants Custom Holiday Gifts 1 Custom Holiday Cards Custom Wrapped Canvas Back to School Fathers Day 1 Mothers Day 1 Mothers Day 2 Valentines Day Save the Date Magnets St. Patricks Day Screen printing Pet Clothing New Bag Styles Bar/Bat Mitzvah Funny T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom Tank Tops Custom Fabric Disney's Frozen

Zazzle Coupons and Promotions's Facebook Wall