Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Interview With Kirsten Edwards

Todays interview is with the talented artist and author Kirsten Edwards

Ricaso: Tell us a bit about yourself

Kirsten: I am a self taught artist. I have been able to teach myself with cartooning and art books and videos on you tube. I have been married to Dennis for 13 years, but we have been together 20 years. I have 4 cats. I love cats! They are so funny and like my children. My favorite show is Merlin. I hope to be able to travel over to France someday soon to see and maybe meet all the actors and to walk around the castle.

Ricaso: How did you find Zazzle?

Kirsten: I was watching Good Morning America and they mentioned it.

Ricaso: How do you create your art?

Kirsten: I have been drawing digitally with a tablet laptop, but have switched over to a Wacom table that I love love love! I do sometimes draw with pencil and paper then scan to computer and finish up in Illustrator and PS.

I enjoy doing fantasy art the most. And using items like leaves twigs and such that I scan to my computer, clean them up and manipulate in PS to give my art more realism and 3D look.

Ricaso: Have you made friends, true friends through Zazzle?

Kirsten: Yes, I like to think that I have made some good true friends.

Ricaso: Favorite design and why?

Kirsten: My favorite design is my Queen faery on a unicorn. It shows how much I have progressed with drawing and shading and I think she and the unicorn are just so pretty!

Ricaso: In an ideal world what product(s) would you like to see Zazzle offer?

Kirsten: V-neck plus size tshirts so I can wear some of my art!

Ricaso: What feature would you like to see Zazzle bring in?

Kirsten: I would love for them to make all the image category squares show up when you are adding an image when creating a product, instead of having to click on “view all” and wait for it to load.

Ricaso: What would you be doing now if you had never of heard of Zazzle?

Kirsten: Probably still writing. And of course doing my art, and learning my animation.

Ricaso: What do you like to do when not Zazzling?

Kirsten: Read, sleep, face book, tv and movies

Ricaso: What is your favorite Zazzle feature?

Kirsten: Quick create! Keeps me from duplicating products! LOL

Ricaso: If you won the lottery, would you still design for Zazzle?

Kirsten: Yes!

Ricaso: What one piece of advice would you give about Zazzling?

Kirsten: Don’t be stealing other artists’ art. Create what makes your heart sing.

Ricaso: How can friends/fans/customers find/follow you away from Zazzle?

http://www.hinterlandharmony.com/

kleighe@hinterlandharmony.com

Thank you Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banners

Baby Gifts Disney Descendants Custom Holiday Gifts 1 Custom Holiday Cards Custom Wrapped Canvas Back to School Fathers Day 1 Mothers Day 1 Mothers Day 2 Valentines Day Save the Date Magnets St. Patricks Day Screen printing Pet Clothing New Bag Styles Bar/Bat Mitzvah Funny T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom Tank Tops Custom Fabric Disney's Frozen

Zazzle Coupons and Promotions's Facebook Wall