Saturday, 25 February 2012

10 Products with top reviews on Zazzle

5 star reviews on Zazzle isn't something that is unique - the quality and designs on offer make 5 stars easy to come by - here are our current top 10 Zazzle product reviews.


About the product:
I absolutely love my Kickboxing shirt! I ordered the Ladies Destroyed T-Shirt, Vintage Black, Adult Small. I'm tall/thin/long-torsoed, and it fits perfectly. it is super soft and comfy, and feels of good quality. Shipping was fast. I couldn't be more pleased!
About the print:
It looks just like the photo!
About the product:
What I really liked about this product and site was the ability to customize a card. Over a week later after Valentine's Day, my wife said that the most romantic thing and best part of that day, was the card. Guys you can't go wrong with this. I hit a home-run out of the park with my wife!
About the print:
The printing was excellent. Professional quality for sure.
About the product:
The stamps I bought from Zazzle were adorable! Thanks for the fast shipping too.
About the print:
Great job!

About the product:
The quality of the canvas is absolutely amazing. Stretched to perfection, and the colors were absolutely breathtaking. You really get what you see on the design tool. Very happy customer here.
About the print:
The canvas wast stretched real nice and the canvas came ready to hang. I really enjoyed that touch. Thanks Zazzle!

About the product:
I can not describe how cute this product turned out! The quality of the paper and printing is awesome!!! LOVE this product!!
About the print:
The printing is very professional and PERFECT! Thank you!
 
About the product:
My nephew loves dragons and it was suggested that he might like a travel mug for Christmas...with a dragon on it, of course. I went to zazzle and was amazed at the selection of dragon designs, an hour or two later I had made my selection. When I received the mug I was delighted with it, it was very well made and exceeded all of my excpectations. My nephew was thrilled with the mug...so I have kept my standing as the 'cool' aunt. Thanks zazzle!
About the print:
The printing was wonderful and it is sealed so that it won't scratch off easily.
About the product:
For a few cents more than the smaller sizes, this magnet turned out to be one of my best before-Christmas buys! I hadn't realized that the difference in price was because of size, so when the magnet came, I was surprised and impressed. It just fit in my palm and was clearly a quality magnet. I gave it as a gift for Christmas to someone whom I know will treasure it for a long time.
About the print:
The printing on these magnets is always gorgeous! Between the quality of the picture (that rose is gorgeous all by itself), and the quality of the printing, this magnet turned out really lovely!
Make-Up Artist Business Cards profilecard
Make-Up Artist Business Cards by LastImpression
About the product:
I've had custom made business cards, the run of the mill business cards, and yet none of them have ever made the positive, excited impression that these made. I think because they are simple and yet give the proper advertisement for my makeup business people love them!
About the print:
I chose the pink lips and the color was perfect! It really popped!
About the product:
Purchased this for my daughter's bridal shower as a funny gift. She and her fiance have a male and female bulldog so this was a perfect find! Love finding unique things at Zazzle.
About the print:
Printing was just perfect.
About the product:
It was so easy to customize cards for my wedding announcement and thank you's. They arrived super fast and the quality is top-notch!! I could not be happier with my purchase!
About the print:
I hand-wrote messages on the back of the cards with black sharpie marker, but the paper is such good thick quality, that the ink didn't soak through and you can't see any impressions or indentations on the front of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Banners

Baby Gifts Disney Descendants Custom Holiday Gifts 1 Custom Holiday Cards Custom Wrapped Canvas Back to School Fathers Day 1 Mothers Day 1 Mothers Day 2 Valentines Day Save the Date Magnets St. Patricks Day Screen printing Pet Clothing New Bag Styles Bar/Bat Mitzvah Funny T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom Tank Tops Custom Fabric Disney's Frozen

Zazzle Coupons and Promotions's Facebook Wall