Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Kali Parsons Art

I have a confession to make ... I have never been to the KaliParsons store on Zazzle before .. I feel I've been missing out  .. the art I found in there is whimsical and bright and makes me feel happy 

Isn't that what art is about .. to make you feel different emotions? .. 

I love the pastel shades used .. it's like spring and summer rolled into one .. 

Here are some of our favorites 


Lovely Tree with Pink Flowers Spiral Notebook LOVE CARDS Bird with Lovely Tail Card Flowers with Halos Post Cards Dove, Mexican Bark Style Post Card Pink and Yellow Flowers Print Wonderlandia Dragonfly T-shirts Pink Flamingo Mugs

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to describe it: spring and summer rolled into one! I'm a frequenter of her blog and look forward to her daily art and whimsical insights. It brightens my day.

    ReplyDelete

Banners

Baby Gifts Disney Descendants Custom Holiday Gifts 1 Custom Holiday Cards Custom Wrapped Canvas Back to School Fathers Day 1 Mothers Day 1 Mothers Day 2 Valentines Day Save the Date Magnets St. Patricks Day Screen printing Pet Clothing New Bag Styles Bar/Bat Mitzvah Funny T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom Tank Tops Custom Fabric Disney's Frozen

Zazzle Coupons and Promotions's Facebook Wall